Management of Teams
COURSE OVERVIEW: This course examines components that comprise teams, highlights key factors that influence team effectiveness, develops skills in diagnosing opportunities and threats that face teams, and enhances teamwork expertise. Team management is studied through reading and discussing cases, learning and implementing techniques to build and sustain teams, and completing a team project where you can apply the skills and knowledge you’ve learned to a real-world team.
COURSE OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Understand the historical context of Team Management.
- Compare the present trends and practices within companies.
- Learn the impact of environmental factors on Teams.
- Know the contemporary terms and practices of companies.
- Apply management practices, trends, and planning.