Accelerated Doctorate of Science in Business Administration
AITU Programs - Master Degree
The purpose of our PHD degree programs in Business Administration is to prepare you for careers as university professors, business research, and senior business/research positions in the private sector as well as the government.
When you graduate from this PHD program, you will be able to:
- Contribute to a deeper understanding of business and management processes in an increasingly complex world through applied research, teaching, and scholarship.
- Improve your performance and the quality of your business decisions through reflective practice and lifelong learning with PHD Degree Programs.
- Help companies and organizations solve critical problems and foster an environment of performance excellence.
- Make a difference in the life of your organizations, professions, and the larger world-wide community through service to social and professional organizations by conducting yourself in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
Area of Study:
Business Administration with a Concentration of the following:
Type of Degree:
Length of Degree:
An earned Master degree in business or a related field.
Cost of Degree:
Several career fields this PHD Degree Programs will prepare you for are:
Sales and Marketing Management
The online curriculum offers an innovative approach to higher education. Enrollment is open and students may begin the program at any time. All courses are provided in online classrooms, with one-to-one faculty mentoring. Students also have free access to our comprehensive Study Tactics and Resources Center, with links to subject related web sites, online libraries, articles and research assistance. Our online degree curriculum includes:
Course Completion Times:1 year
- DMGT 870 International Business (4 credit hours)
- DMGT 871 Cultural Issues in Management (4 credit hours)
- DMGT 872 Human Resource Management Issues (4 credit hours)
- DMGT 873 Managerial Economics (4 credit hours)
- DMGT 874 Global Operations Management (4 credit hours)
- DMGT 875 Strategic Human Resource Management (4 credit hours)
- GRMT 876 Project Implementation and Evaluation (4 credit hours)
- DMGT-890: Dissertation Research, Data Collection Strategy (6 credit hours)
- DMGT-891: Dissertation Research, Literature Review and Proposal Defense (6 credit hours)
- DMGT-899: Dissertation Analysis and Defense (8 credit hours)
Total Credit required for Graduation: 48 Credit