Ethereal Bachelor in Business Administration
AITU Programs - Bachelor Degree
AITU offers only educational programs that prepare students for religious vocations as ministers, professionals, or laypersons in the categories of ministry, counseling, theology, education, administration, music, fine arts, media communications, or social work.
As a student of AITU School of Business, you have started the journey of professional success. Our Ethereal Bachelor Degree in Ethereal Business Administration covers a wide range of business, economics and management disciplines that are congruent with today’s complex and rapidly changing business environment.
Bachelor degree graduates are well-equipped to start their own business as entrepreneurs or work within private or public sector organizations. They have possible career opportunities such as business analysts, accountants, marketing professionals, financial analysts or human resources professionals.
Once you have filled out your registration form and it has been processed, you can start your degree program immediately.
Program Requirements (112 Hours / 28 Course )
- General Requirements: 32 Credit Hours
- Core Requirements: 40 Credit Hours
- Concentration : 40 Credit Hours
- ENG-101: English Writing Skills (4 credit hours)
- ENG-120: English Writing and Research (4 credit hours)
- PHL-101: Critical Thinking (4 credit hours)
- CMP-101: Introduction to Computer Science (4 credit hours)
- PSY-202: Social Psychology (4 credit hours)
- HIS-101: American History (4 credit hours)
- SOC-201: World Religion (4 credit hours)
- PSY-205: Counseling: Theory and Practice (4 credit hours)
- ACT-101: Principles of Accounting (4 credit hours)
- MGT-101: Principles of Management (4 credit hours)
- MKT-101: Principles of Marketing (4 credit hours)
- HRM-101: Principles of Human Resources Management (4 credit hours)
- BUS-201: Business Law (4 credit hours)
- MAT-204: Business Math (4 credit hours)
- HRM-203: Labor Law (4 credit hours)
- BUS-290: Business Research (4 credit hours)
- BUS-210: Project Management (4 credit hours)
- HRM-204: Health and Safety in the Workplace (4 credit hours)
Ethereal Business Management
After General & Core Requirements explained @ the top of this page
- MKT-303: Public Relations (4 credit hours)
- MGT-310: Organization Behavior (4 credit hours)
- MGT-402: Organization Theory (4 credit hours)
- ACT-202: Accounting II (4 credit hours)
- BUS-302: Global Business (4 credit hours)
- MGT-401: Leadership and Motivation (4 credit hours)
- MGT-403: Strategic Management (4 credit hours)
- MGT-499: Capstone Project (4 credit hours)
- TEC-201: Technical Elective I (4 credit hours)
- TEC-202: Technical Elective II (4 credit hours)
American International Theology University is authorized by the State of Florida, Department of Education Commission on Independent Education, Section 1005.06(1)(f), to award Associate, Bachelor, Master and Doctorate Degrees.
AITU with Florida Department of Education
Florida Department of Education Official Website
“American International Theology University is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC). ASIC accreditation helps students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider or distance education provider, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high quality institution.
ASIC is recognised by UKVI in UK, is a member of the CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG) in USA and is listed in their International Directory, is a member of the BQF (British Quality Foundation), are affiliates of ENQA (European Network for Quality Assurance) and are institutional members of EDEN (European Distance and E-Learning Network).”