Doctorate of Science in Political Science
AITU Programs - Doctorate Degree
Investing in a Doctoral degree in Political Science is a sound decision. AITU Doctoral degree empowers the minds of its candidates and expands their knowledge base, thus, enabling them to become experts in their fields of specialization.
Once you have filled out your registration form and it has been processed, you can start your degree program immediately.
Doctor Degree: Political Science
The Doctorate of Political Science is provided in two different formats. In flexible, students can get their degree in two years after satisfying its requirements of 44 credit hours. On the other hand, candidates can work harder towards attaining their degree in one year through AITU accelerated program
Program Requirements (44 Hours / 10 Course )
Core Requirements : 24 Credit Hours
Concentration : 20 Credit Hours
- PLS-701: Research Design & Methodology (4 credit hours)
- MTH-702: Business Statistics (4 credit hours)
- PLS-710: Development Analysis II (4 credit hours)
- PLS-720: Comparative Politics III (4 credit hours)
- PLS-730: International Political Economy II (4 credit hours)
- PLS-760: International Relations Theory II (4 credit hours)
- PRM-801: Advanced Public Relations Theories (4 credit hours)
- PRM-830: Advanced Media Strategy (4 credit hours)
- PRM-890: Public Relations Seminar (4 credit hours)
- PLS-831: Comparative Foreign Policy I (4 credit hours)
- PLS-832: Democratic Political Institutions I (4 credit hours)
- PLS-891: International Relations Seminar(4 credit hours)
- PRM-899: Dissertation (8 credit hours)
American International Theology University is authorized by the State of Florida, Department of Education Commission on Independent Education, Section 1005.06(1)(f), to award Associate, Bachelor, Master and Doctorate Degrees.
AITU with Florida Department of Education
Florida Department of Education Official Website
“American International Theology University is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC). ASIC accreditation helps students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider or distance education provider, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high quality institution.
ASIC is recognised by UKVI in UK, is a member of the CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG) in USA and is listed in their International Directory, is a member of the BQF (British Quality Foundation), are affiliates of ENQA (European Network for Quality Assurance) and are institutional members of EDEN (European Distance and E-Learning Network).”