Doctorate of Science in Political Science
AITU Programs - Doctorate Degree
Investing in a Doctoral degree in Political Science is a sound decision. AITU Doctoral degree empowers the minds of its candidates and expands their knowledge base, thus, enabling them to become experts in their fields of specialization.
Once you have filled out your registration form and it has been processed, you can start your degree program immediately.
Doctor Degree: Political Science
The Doctorate of Political Science is provided in two different formats. In flexible, students can get their degree in two years after satisfying its requirements of 44 credit hours. On the other hand, candidates can work harder towards attaining their degree in one year through AITU accelerated program
Program Requirements (44 Hours / 10 Course )
Core Requirements : 24 Credit Hours
Concentration : 20 Credit Hours
24 Credit Hours
- PLS-701: Research Design & Methodology (4 credit hours)
- MTH-702: Business Statistics (4 credit hours)
- PLS-710: Development Analysis II (4 credit hours)
- PLS-720: Comparative Politics III (4 credit hours)
- PLS-730: International Political Economy II (4 credit hours)
- PLS-760: International Relations Theory II (4 credit hours)