Master of Science in Information Technology
AITU Programs - Master Degree
Holding a post graduate degree is highly appreciated by employers of today’s global business environment. AITU School of Technology prepares its Master’s degree candidates for higher career opportunities.
Once you have filled out your registration form and it has been processed, you can start your degree program immediately.
Masters Degree: Information Technology
The Master of Information Technology is provided in two different formats. In flexible format, students can get their degree in two years after satisfying its requirements of 56 credit hours. On the other hand, candidates can work harder towards attaining their degree in one year through AITU accelerated program.
Program Requirements (56 Hours / 13 Course )
Core Requirements: 28 Credit Hours
Concentration : 28 Credit Hours
- CYS-501: Research Methodology 4 credit hours
- MTH-501: Business Statistics 4 credit hours
- CYS- 510: Information Security Governance 4 credit hours
- CYS-520: Networking and System Security 4 credit hours
- CYS-530: Information System Risk Management 4 credit hours
- CYS-540: Computer Ethics: Historical and Cross Cultural Issues 4 credit hours
- CYS-550: Cyber crime I 4 credit hours
- CYS-650: Legal Issues in Cyber Security I 4 credit hours
- CYS-655: Information System Intrusions I 4 credit hours
- CYS-656: Information System Forensic Investigation I 4 credit hours
- CYS- 660: Biometric Authentication 4 credit hours
- CYS-670: Cyber Security Policy I 4 credit hours
- CYS-699: Thesis 8 credit hours