Master of Science in Political Science
AITU Programs - Master Degree
Holding a post graduate degree is highly appreciated by employers of today’s global business environment. AITU School of Political Science prepares its Master’s degree candidates for higher career opportunities.
Once you have filled out your registration form and it has been processed, you can start your degree program immediately.
Masters Degree: Political Science
The Master of Political Science is provided in two different formats. In flexible format, students can get their degree in two years after satisfying its requirements of 44 credit hours. On the other hand, candidates can work harder towards attaining their degree in one year through AITU accelerated program.
Program Requirements (44 Hours / 10 Course )
Core Requirements : 24 Credit Hours
Concentration : 20 Credit Hours
24 Credit Hours
- PLS-501: Research Methodology (4 credit hours)
- MTH-501: Business Statistics (4 credit hours)
- PLS-510: Development Analysis I (4 credit hours)
- PLS-520: Comparative Politics II (4 credit hours)
- PLS-530: International Political Economy I (4 credit hours)
- PLS-560: International Relations Theory I (4 credit hours)