COURSE OVERVIEW: This class will examine the integration and knowledge from strategy and management in and apply new strategic management concepts, principles, frameworks and methodologies.
COURSE OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Understand the historical context of Team Management.
- Compare the present trends and practices within companies.
- Learn the impact of environmental factors on Teams.
- Know the contemporary terms and practices of companies.
- Apply management practices, trends, and planning.