What Will You Learn?
This course is part of the Ethereal Bachelor program in Grief Counseling at the School of Grief Education of AITU. It is a 6-hour semester course that must be completed within 6 weeks. The aim of this course is to introduce students to the theory and practice of ethics in grief counseling. The coursework topics include ethical standards, ethical issues, ethics in specific settings, and ethical responses to unethical behavior.
- Identify and define “ethics” to understand professional ethical standards To use resources to enhance individual judgment
- To build a foundation for doing good and avoiding harm To Understand the aspect of confidentiality
- To understand the clients freedom of choice To understand clients rights
- To understand unique ethical challenges To understand ethics in special setting
- To understand unethical responses to unethical behavior
- To review your own code of ethics (Counseling, Psychology, Management, Nursing, etc.)
- To define morality and law How to make ethical decisions
- To understand the reasons for ethical codes To understand unethical behavior
- To understand the limitations of ethical codes To understand the conflicts within ethical codes To understand the guidelines for acting ethically
With advancements in technology, the education system has witnessed incredible changes and updates in its teaching patterns. International institutes are offering online education to students globally. While this change towards online education has been embraced by almost all facets of the education sector, some are doing it exceptionally well.
American International Theism University is a Religious institution that meets the requirements found in Section 1005.06(1)(f), Florida Statutes and Rule 6E-5.001, Florida Administrative Code are not under the jurisdiction or purview of the Commission for Independent Education and are not required to obtain licensure.
The title of AITU-issued degrees incorporates a religious modifier inside any of the accompanying degrees to consent to the Florida Department of Education, Commission for Independent Education Section 1006.06 ((1) (F): For instance, Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Master of Arts, Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy, and Doctor of Education.
AITU offers educational programs that prepare students for religious vocations as ministers, professionals, or laypersons in ministry. Our programs include counseling, theism, education, administration, music, fine arts, media communications, or social work.
There are a variety of educational programs available at American International Theism University for students to join. These programs are designed to prepare students for real-life job experiences in their fields of choice. The majors available include Islamic Studies, counseling, social work, education, banking, finance, or business management. Students can choose to major in Grief Counseling, Education, Islamic Finance, or Business Administration for their degree programs.
The American International Theism University is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC). ASIC accreditation helps students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider or distance education provider, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high quality institution.
ASIC is recognised by UKVI in UK, is a member of the CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG) in USA and is listed in their International Directory, is a member of the BQF (British Quality Foundation) and are institutional members of EDEN (European Distance and E-Learning Network).