AITU offers only educational programs that prepare students for religious vocations as ministers, professionals, or laypersons in the categories of ministry, counseling, theism, education, administration, music, fine arts, media communications, or social work.
As a student of AITU School of Business, you have started the journey of professional success. Our Ethereal Bachelor Degree in Ethereal Business Administration covers a wide range of business, economics and management disciplines that are congruent with today’s complex and rapidly changing business environment.
Bachelor degree graduates are well-equipped to start their own business as entrepreneurs or work within private or public sector organizations. They have possible career opportunities such as business analysts, accountants, marketing professionals, financial analysts or human resources professionals.
Once you have filled out your registration form and it has been processed, you can start your degree program immediately.
General Requirements: 32 Credit Hours
- ENG-101: English Writing Skills (4 credit hours)
- ENG-120: English Writing and Research (4 credit hours)
- PHL-101: Critical Thinking (4 credit hours)
- CMP-101: Introduction to Computer Science (4 credit hours)
- PSY-202: Social Psychology (4 credit hours)
- HIS-101: American History (4 credit hours)
- SOC-201: World Religion (4 credit hours)
- PSY-205: Counseling: Theory and Practice (4 credit hours)
Core Requirements: 40 Credit Hours
- ACT-101: Principles of Accounting (4 credit hours)
- MGT-101: Principles of Management (4 credit hours)
- MKT-101: Principles of Marketing (4 credit hours)
- HRM-101: Principles of Human Resources Management (4 credit hours)
- BUS-201: Business Law (4 credit hours)
- MAT-204: Business Math (4 credit hours)
- HRM-203: Labor Law (4 credit hours)
- BUS-290: Business Research (4 credit hours)
- BUS-210: Project Management (4 credit hours)
- HRM-204: Health and Safety in the Workplace (4 credit hours)
Concentration: 40 Credit Hours
- MKT-303: Public Relations (4 credit hours)
- MGT-310: Organization Behavior (4 credit hours)
- MGT-402: Organization Theory (4 credit hours)
- ACT-202: Accounting II (4 credit hours)
- BUS-302: Global Business (4 credit hours)
- MGT-401: Leadership and Motivation (4 credit hours)
- MGT-403: Strategic Management (4 credit hours)
- MGT-499: Capstone Project (4 credit hours)
- TEC-201: Technical Elective I (4 credit hours)
- TEC-202: Technical Elective II (4 credit hours)
With advancements in technology, the education system has witnessed incredible changes and updates in its teaching patterns. International institutes are offering online education to students globally. While this change towards online education has been embraced by almost all facets of the education sector, some are doing it exceptionally well.
American International Theism University is a Religious institution that meets the requirements found in Section 1005.06(1)(f), Florida Statutes and Rule 6E-5.001, Florida Administrative Code are not under the jurisdiction or purview of the Commission for Independent Education and are not required to obtain licensure.
The title of AITU-issued degrees incorporates a religious modifier inside any of the accompanying degrees to consent to the Florida Department of Education, Commission for Independent Education Section 1006.06 ((1) (F): For instance, Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Master of Arts, Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy, and Doctor of Education.
AITU offers educational programs that prepare students for religious vocations as ministers, professionals, or laypersons in ministry. Our programs include counseling, theism, education, administration, music, fine arts, media communications, or social work.
There are a variety of educational programs available at American International Theism University for students to join. These programs are designed to prepare students for real-life job experiences in their fields of choice. The majors available include Islamic Studies, counseling, social work, education, banking, finance, or business management. Students can choose to major in Grief Counseling, Education, Islamic Finance, or Business Administration for their degree programs.
The American International Theism University is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC). ASIC accreditation helps students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider or distance education provider, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high quality institution.
ASIC is recognised by UKVI in UK, is a member of the CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG) in USA and is listed in their International Directory, is a member of the BQF (British Quality Foundation) and are institutional members of EDEN (European Distance and E-Learning Network).
Just fill the next form and we will contact you to make your dream come true
A comprehensive summary of the day’s most trending blog posts & news articles from the best Education websites on the web.